This job classification provides Unisource Energy Services customer account support. Employees are expected to perform assigned work in a safe and efficient manner in accordance with Company practices and procedures.
- Generate, schedule, dispatch and complete various types of field activities
- Effectively communicate with field resources, internal and external customers
- Update field activities in customer information system, including but not limited to connects, disconnects, disconnects for non-payment and reconnects
- Review queues for updated service order activities and communicate to field resources
- Accurately work a variety of customer information system edits in a timely manner
- Accurately perform account maintenance by updating customer information system
- Gather appropriate caller data and dispatch emergency type calls; maintain Caution Tag (Red Tag) log, file and mail tags to appropriate authority
- Create, track, complete, and file system surveillance orders
- Complete meter upload and download reports, may include high and low usage investigation, preparation and mailing letters to customers for blocked meter and/or no access and follow-up activity, as necessary
- Provide support documentation from daily manual and/or electronic measurement records for monthly statistical report (i.e. meter sets, routine meter exchanges, service statistical activity, and elevated pressure meter requests)
- Assist in handling customer inquiries, including ACC Complaints and Inquiries
- Accurately perform quality assurance and records management functions
- Assists other departments throughout the Company as needed or directed
- Promote team environment, lead by example, represent company professionally
- This position may provide services to affiliates of the Company subject to the UNS Energy Code of Conduct and the related Policies and Procedures.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of Unisource Energy Services Tariffs, Rules and Regulations
- Valid Arizona drivers license and clean driving record
- Effective oral and written communication
- Demonstrated ten key and keyboard ability
- Demonstrated problem solving and conflict resolution
- PC literacy and basic software proficiency (i.e. CIS, MS Office Suite)
- Time management and work prioritization
- Ability to multitask
- Annual training and adherence to PHMSA (Pipeline Hazardous Material Safety Administration) on handling gas emergencies required
- All employees are expected and required to adhere to the Company Code of Ethics and Principals of Conduct.
Movement from one step to the next in either of the CSR or CSR II classifications will be based upon both time and proven proficiency.
Interested applicants must apply by 11/22/19
Salary Zone : CF (I), CE (II)
Last HR Review Date: 4/24/19
Returning applicants, log in here:
Previous Applicants: Email: Password:
If you do not remember your password click here.