Were looking to hire two full-time Insurance Sales Account Executive employee to work in our King William County Farm Bureau Office. This new position will service existing accounts while growing new business in the surrounding area.
Our Sales Account Executives start with an existing book of business, a base salary and the potential for additional income from a variety of sources:
- Initial Sales Commissions
- Renewals of Insurance Lines
- Financial Product Renewals
- Monetary cash bonus and incentive trips
Unlike other insurance agencies, Virginia Farm Bureau Insurance provides licensed support staff to assist the Sales Account Executive and convenient office locations.
First year Sales Account Executives can earn on average $50,000 - $80,000.
Seasoned Account Executives agents can earn over 100K+.
- Paid training for both licensing and standard sales training
- Ongoing development and support in all roles
- Medical and dental insurance on your first day
- Additional perks such as gym membership discounts for field employees, Legal Shield resources and flexible spending account
- Generous employee 401K contribution
- 17 days of Paid Time off (PTO) each year
- Unlimited monthly bonus earning potentials with no caps
- A variety of ongoing contests, games, and competitions with additional cash and prize opportunities
- Luxurious trips to destinations like London, Rome, Banff, Vienna and Maui