Senior Data Analyst
The Senior Data Analyst plays a key role in ensuring the Marketing efforts are effective and efficient. This position will support Marketing and cross-functional colleagues to understand the impact of business decisions, improve reporting, identify areas of analysis and opportunity, and provide recommendations. The Senior Data Analyst will have the opportunity to show their leadership skills and make a huge impact on the business, and therefore on people's lives as well.
- Perform data extraction, storage, management, reporting and analysis
- Responsible for successfully conceptualizing, designing, building, and maintaining a data warehouse to collect, store, query, and report on large quantities of data
- Leverage Salesforce CRM, Google Ads, and Salesforce Marketing Cloud to analyze results and drive the business
- Lead the ongoing development of data analytics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize workload and meet deadlines
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to juggle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer Science, MIS, Applied Statistics or Mathematics, Finance, or similar fields of study
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and experience developing PowerPoint presentations with rich quantitative information conveyed in a concise format
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Salesforce CRM, Google Ads (Analytics, AdWords)
- Experience or familiarity with marketing automation systems (Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Marketo, etc.)
- Exceptional attention to detail, project management skills, and critical thinking skills
- Minimum 5+ years of analytical experience, including analyzing data and developing reports and dashboards (Business Analyst, Data Analyst, Financial Analyst, etc.)
Customer Service: Demonstrates concern for meeting internal and external customers' needs in a manger that provides satisfaction for the customer within the resources that can be made available.
Impact and Influence: Works effectively with and through others including those whom there is no formal authority over.
Project Management: Coordinates the diverse components of the project by balancing scope, time, cost, and quality.
Communication: Communicates well both verbally and in writing, creates accurate and punctual reports, delivers presentations, shares information and ideas with others, has good listening skills.
Work Environment: May work in a variety of environments including professional offices, clinics, hospitals, or out-patient facilities. They spend much of their time on their feet, actively working with patients.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls. The employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision and the ability to adjust focus.
Travel: Travel, if required, is primarily local during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expectedEqual Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled