FAA Financial Reporting Manager
Modis is seeking a FAA Reporting Manager for a full-time contract-to-hire position with a fortune 200 bank in downtown Pittsburgh. Company is the 7th largest bank in the US and provides banking, investment, mortgage, and trust products to individuals, businesses, and government. Position is in a financial environment and duties including identifying and investigating suspicious financial activity on behalf of the bank.
Title: Finance Accreditation Agency (FAA) Financial Reporting Manager
Hours: Normal Business Hours, 40 hours per week
Location: King of Prussia PA 19406
Position is a 3 month contract-to-hire
Pay: $43.50 per hour USD
- Review the financial statements of registered mutual funds and regulatory filings.
- Influence or motivate individuals or groups who may have different interests and goals.
- Requires presentation of potentially complex information and views.
- Guides the successful completion of moderate projects and may function in a project leadership role.
- Acts with a sense of urgency.
- Creates a positive work environment - - teamwork, mutual respect, encouraging change, innovation, and accountability at all levels.
- Applies knowledge to determine solutions to complex problems with minimal direction.
- Uses research and analysis to develop innovative solutions.
- Decisions influence project completion, client relationships and/or expenditures.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or Economics, or equivalent work experience
- 9+ years of relevant work experience
- Mutual fund financial statement review experience required
Hiring is looking to move fast, apply today!
TAGS: ACCOUNTANT, FUND ACCOUNTANT, MUTUAL FUNDS, SEC, FINRA, COMPLIANCE, FINANCE MANAGER, BANK MANAGER, FINANCIAL ANALYST, FINANCIAL ANALYSIS, FINANCIAL REPORTING