RENEWAL BY ANDERSEN OF GREATER PHILLY “2019 TOP WORKPLACES AWARD“
This role will focus on assisting our customers by phone with any service related issues they may be having. It's a great opportunity to help people and work with an amazing team!
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING| THE ROLE
- Maintain service scheduling of service technicians, creates service folders with proper documentation for service technicians.
- Both inbound and outbound scheduling calls
- Properly open service orders and coordinate the acquisition of appropriate parts.
- Prepares customer correspondence when deemed appropriate, such as paid invoices or rebates.
- Provides back up and support to other members of the service team as needed.
WHAT YOU BRING| THE PERSON
- 2 – 3 years computer experience preferred
- 3 – 5 years customer service experience
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent customer relations skills
- Very good communication skills of listening and speaking for handling customer conflicts; tactful and diplomatic approach.
- Organization; prioritize and organize tasks, efficiently and effectively
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU | THE BENEFITS
- We offer a full complement of employee benefits including health, dental, vision, life, 401k, and more!
- Company Paid Outings
- Amazing Company Culture!
Esler Companies | Renewal by Andersen is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fair hiring practices and to creating a welcoming environment for all team members.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace committed to building a team culture that celebrates diversity and inclusion.
Take a look at life at Esler Companies | Renewal by Andersen | www.esler.com