MTEQ is a lead sensor system integrator focused on providing advanced sensor technology to address C5ISR mission requirements. MTEQ provides a broad range of technical support across two divisions. Our Technical Services Division provides research, development, analysis and field service support to advance the architecting and fielding of advanced sensor systems for ISR and Force Protection missions. Our System Division provide the engineering design, development of complete and integrated solutions from hardware to software for sensors, systems and command and control architecture.
MTEQ is looking for a Logistics/Property Specialist to join our team in Kilmarnock, VA. The Logistics/Property Specialist will work directly with the Procurement Manager, Buyers and Plant General Manager to meet project deadlines and ensure appropriate inventory readiness while adhering to AS9100C quality processes and standards.
- Making inventory budgets and maintaining the stock ratio of the organization.
- Tracking the transportation and distribution of inventory.
- Packing list and PO verification.
- Preparing kits for production line (kitting).
- Supporting the inventory cycle counting.
- Conducting daily audits of inventory, as well as cycle counting and periodic physical inventories of both government furnished and
- Contractor Acquired Property
- Updating property management database with new property, and movements/dispositions of existing assets.
- Shipping/receiving/tagging/staging government property for project deliverables
- Preparing shipments of sensitive items to OCONUS locations
- Documenting and Reporting inventory surplus, product returns (customer RMA's), and any damages (vendor RMA's).
- Evaluating the cost movement of company products and assessing the purchase and invoice details.
- Replenishing stock in the warehouse and filing of order forms.
- Forecasting and estimating the potential stock requirements, based on sale reports.
- Maintaining and overseeing the records of all stocks and compiling evaluation reports.
- Maintaining shipping materials/supply levels
- Generating daily report of items received/shipped
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- HS diploma/GED required
- 1-2 years' experience in electronics inventory/supply & property management
- Experience in working with government property management preferred
- ITAR/Export Compliance experience preferred
- Must be familiar with material handling equipment (MHE)
- Prior experience with ERP or MRP a plus
- Must be computer literate.
- Must be detail-oriented and pay close attention to accuracy.
- Ability to properly handle confidential information and records.
- Able to analyze information gathered in order to identify potential problems or discrepancies.
Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, and occasionally bend and move about the facility.
Must be able to lift up to 25lb
PRIMARY LOCATION: Kilmarnock, VA
SCHEDULE: Full time
MTEQ is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
If because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process please send an e-mail to email@example.com or call (540) 658-2720 Opt 4 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
Are you a returning applicant?
Previous Applicants: Email: Password:
If you do not remember your password click here.