Position: Water Truck CDL Driver
Type: Full Time
Compensation: $75k - $110K/year*
Bonus: Earn up to a $3500 SIGN-ON BONUS
- Compensation follows a Load-Based Pay Model. Compensation average reflects 2018 range based on driver pay for all MBI locations. Compensation can exceed or fall below this range depending on the number and length of days worked.
MBI Water Truck Drivers provide our customers with top-tier service while transporting fresh or production water safely and efficiently from various locations as assigned.
To best serve our customers and maximize opportunities for our team of drivers, our drivers are given the flexibility within our driver pool to move from one role to the other as needed.
CDL Class A w/ Tanker, Doubles & Triples endorsement
Essential Job Functions and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Load, unload and transport salt water and fresh water to well sites and disposals.
- Fill frac tanks on site.
- Gauge and record levels on production water tanks.
- Double chaining of truck tires
- Light mechanical work such as fixing hoses and changing valves on the truck and trailer.
- Attach ground wire to truck
- Properly inspect equipment on a daily basis.
- Pre and post trip inspections in accordance with DOT regulations.
- Properly complete paper work and logs.
- Maintain accurate logs on PeopleNet and payroll clock.
- Compliance with DOT regulations.
- Follow guidelines and policies set forth by MBI and customers.
- Work tanks of water utilizing MBI guidelines.
- Attend monthly safety meetings.
- Actively participate in the company's behavior based safety (BBS) program.
- Must be willing to accept any assignment within the Company's Driver Pool, including interstate travel.
- Scheduling flexibility, including the ability to work a day or night shift as needed
- Ability to work effectively in all weather conditions
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Must be able to perform the essential functions effectively and efficiently.
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills and the ability to work with current and potential customers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The physical demands of this job are outlined in the Functional Job Analysis for this position and are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High School diploma, GED or Equivalent
Licenses and Certifications
CDL class A w/ Tanker, Doubles & Triples endorsement
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
As a premier fluid management logistics and well intervention services provider in the Williston Basin MBI is uniquely positioned to offer our employees a wide variety of opportunities with advancement potential in the exciting energy services industry. We work with the best of the best in the industry, including the top ten Bakken producers, five Fortune 500 companies and two Fortune 100 companies. With our extensive safety and training programs, and reputation in the industry, you can establish a career with confidence at MBI!