Shuttle Driver - $15.00/HR - Housing Available - Keystone Lodge & Spa - Winter Seasonal (Keystone, CO, US)
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Keystone Lodge and Spa is seeking dynamic individuals with superior guest service skills. Drivers are responsible for the safe, timely and enjoyable transport of our guests, homeowners and employees. Requires valid US Driver’s License.
The Shuttle Driver responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Familiarity of the lodging shuttle stops, ski areas, restaurants, and town.
- Assist guests with skis, snowboards and golf clubs on and off the shuttle.
- Performing the daily tasks according to resort standards, and those set forth by the management team.
- Assisting guests in and out of the shuttle.
- Safe driving in all weather conditions.
- Tracking the number of guests and mileage in the shuttle.
- Providing restaurant recommendations to guests.
- Making sure all guests who are on the list are picked up in a timely manner.
- Ensuring good safety practices of guests throughout the hotel and town, and proper emergency and safety procedures are followed.
- Assisting with valet parking in times of need
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must have a current driver's license.
- Must be able to pass a DMV background check.
- Clean driving record.
- Must follow company grooming standards.
- Must be able to drive in all weather conditions including snow/ice conditions.
- At least one year of guest service preferred.
Full and Part time positions are available!
The budgeted range starts at $15.00 - 16.50. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks and benefits include
- Free ski passes for employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Accrued Sick Time
- Discount lift tickets for friends and family
- Free ski lessons
- Discounted lodging, food (including $5 meals), gear, and mountain shuttles
- Discounted bike haul & golf
- Excellent training & professional development
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus…
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance (only available once eligible employees work 750 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 381707