Product Sales Team Leader (Keystone, CO, US)
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
Service is this foundation of everything we stand for at Vail Resorts and our Product Sales Team Leaders are no exception to creating this experience of a lifetime. Through facilitating the sale of tickets to our many resort services such as lift passes, lessons, childcare and more, our friendly agents shine as the key to epic adventures for our guests.
- Outlet: Keystone PSS
- Starting Wage: $22 / hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time Available
- Skill Level: Advanced
- Maintain up to date knowledge on resort products, policies, and operations, coordinating with other departments as necessary
- Lead daily operations of product sales such as opening and closing procedures, scheduling, and sale supervision
- Assist with hiring, support, and training of product sales team members in daily operations
- Monitor and document teammate performance and behavior to provide meaningful feedback and direction, providing recognition, correction action or escalations if necessary
- Receive and assess guest questions, comments and complaints providing timely resolutions
- Monitor and maintain sales facilities, equipment, and inventory
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- 2+ years’ experience in customer service or ticket sales required
- Flexibility to work both inside and outside with exposure to the elements
- Must be able to communicate fluently in English
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, holidays, and weekends
- Ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 25lbs
The budgeted range starts at $22. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 458767