Front Desk Agent - Hyatt Place - Part Time - Year Round (Keystone, CO, US)
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
Are you motivated and passionate? Do you have a sense of fun? Are you enthusiastic about serving others and applying your individual creativity at work every day? Whether you are looking for a specific job, an opportunity in a particular destination, or a global career that spans across countries and continents – at Hyatt you are always ‘more than welcome’.
Join a team where you can reap the benefits of being a part of two world class companies: Vail Resorts, one of the world’s 50 most innovative companies as named by Fast Company, and Hyatt where ‘We care for people so they can be their best’. The Hyatt Place Keystone is an upscale select service hotel just steps away from the base of Keystone Ski Resort.
This position offers all the perks of two great companies as well as access to employee housing.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Make authentic connections with guests
- Be aware and attentive to guest needs
- Check In/Check Out guests efficiently and effectively
- Ensure Inventory is accurate daily
- Assist with valet duties
- Assist in food service responsibilities including kitchen prep, bussing, cleaning, bartending, making specialty coffees and menu items.
- Assist with banquet and convention set up and service
- High school diploma or GED
- Six months experience as a Gallery Host at Hyatt Place or similar front office experience
- Schedule flexibility - must be able to work any shift including weekends and holidays
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Ability to work well with other associates
- Must be 21 years of age
- Valid driver’s license
The budgeted range starts at $13.50 - $14.50. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 278607