Bell / Valet Staff (Keystone, CO, US)
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you'll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service - our leading training and development program, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
Join us to create your Experience of a Lifetime!
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, mountain shuttles AND during the summer on bike haul, golf and other activities
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Seasonal Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (after eligible employees work 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
The Bell Staff has a primary focus on providing courteous, efficient, and knowledgeable service to all guests visiting or staying at our resort
- Outlet: Key Lodge
- Starting Wage: $12.30 per hour + Tips
- Effective October 2022 If hired into a tipped position, guaranteed to make a minimum of $20 / hour inclusive of tips
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time, Year Round
- Skill Level: Entry
- Other Specifics: Tipped
- Act as an ambassador to our guests and be able to create a positive first experience as well as last when they depart
- Expected to assist as guests drive up with car doors and luggage needs
- Accompanies guests to room with luggage
- Provides information to guests on all facilities and activities
- Explains operation of equipment in guestrooms such as AC/heater controls and wifi
- Stores luggage for guests
- Maintains cleanliness of bell desk, luggage carts and guest coffee station
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent
- At least 2 years previous customer service preferred, hotel experience preferred
- Drivers License preferred, satisfactory driving record required
- At least 21 years old required
- Microsoft office, Hotel System preferred
- Able to communicate verbally and written in English - required
- Willing to work overnight shift, holidays and weekends – required
The budgeted range starts at $12.30 per hour + Tips. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 409743