Banquet Set-up - Keystone Conference Center - Housing Available (Keystone, CO, US)
We’re looking for team members who are passionate about their work and the world around them, who take pride in ensuring our guests receive the best possible service and who bring a sense of self and fun to all they do. Life at 9,280 feet in the sky is a little different. With our crisp Rocky Mountain air and boundless options for adventure and exploration, you can join a community who loves where they live and loves what they do. Keystone will be your home away from home; a place where friendliness, an eye for detail and unmatched guest service is the foundation of our Culture. Come join our team – where A Mountain of Possibilities awaits. www.vailresortscareers.com
As of Nov. 15, 2021, Vail Resorts will be requiring all employees across North America to be vaccinated for COVID-19.
The primary job responsibility of this position is to assist with the day to day set up of meeting and banquets rooms at the Keystone Conference Center. Other job responsibilities of this role include, but are not limited to the following:
- Setting up of tables, chairs, and food buffets.
- Assist with the on going cleaning of the Conference Center including vacuuming, shoveling snow, and cleaning up rooms after guests leave.
- Plus we offer service gratuities above base wage
- We offer shift meals which normally gets additional applicants
- Be able to lift 50lbs
- Work on their feet for up to 8-10 hours.
- Must have professional appearance and strong work ethic.
- Must be able to get information and act on it immediately and with a good attitude.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment and with different cultures.
- Prior waitstaff or guest services is a plus
- Employee must have a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays and be able to work a 2pm shift.
- Employee must have reliable transportation to and from work outside of a bus schedule (work schedule maybe outside of bus schedule hours)
The budgeted range starts at $15.00 - $16.00. Actual pay will be adjusted based on experience.
The perks include a free ski pass, and a set of benefits including...
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance, and a 401(k) retirement plan
- Hourly employees are generally eligible for accrued Paid Time Off (PTO), Extra Time Off (ETO) and Sick Time. Salaried employees are generally eligible for Flexible Time Off (FTO)
- Paid Parental Leave for eligible mothers and fathers
- Healthcare & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life, AD&D, and disability insurance
Reach Your Peak at Vail Resorts. As a community of adventurers and discoverers, Vail Resorts delivers an experience of a lifetime to our guests and our employees. Our team is made whole by the brave, passionate individuals who ambitiously push boundaries and challenge the status quo. Whether you’re looking for seasonal work or the career of a lifetime, join us today to reach your peak.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 379987