Steward/Cafeteria Attendant - The Reach
A Utility Steward with Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts is responsible for transporting and cleaning cooking utensils and serviceware in the hotelÆs continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will it be like to work for this Hilton Worldwide Brand?
What began with the worldÆs most iconic hotel is now the worldÆs most iconic portfolio of hotels. In exceptional destinations around the globe, Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts reflect the culture and history of their extraordinary locations, as well as the rich legacy of Waldorf Astoria. Simply stated, Waldorf Astoria embodies timeless elegance.
We are bringing that legacy to life every day, with fresh, modern expressions of the essence of Waldorf Astoria. We are providing guests the exceptional environments and the personalized attention that are the source of those unforgettable moments that create a singular experience.
Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts is one of Hilton WorldwideÆs ten market-leading brands. For more information visit www.hiltonworldwide.com.
If you understand the value of providing guests with an exceptional environment and personalized attention, you may be just the person we are looking for to work as a Team Member with Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts.
Here are some perks you can enjoy when joining our team
· Access to your pay when you need it through DailyPay
· Career growth & Development
· The Go Hilton travel discount program
· Competitive wellness benefits
· Team Member Resource Groups
· Recognition and rewards programs
· And so much more
What will I be doing?
As a Steward/Cafeteria Attendant, you would be responsible for transporting and cleaning cooking utensils and serviceware in the hotelÆs continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Wash dishes and operate the dishwasher to clean all chinaware, silverware and cooking utensils
- Scrub pots and pans
- Burnish, de-tarnish and polish silver
- Stock and maintain supplies and equipment
- Perform cleaning duties including, but not limited to, mopping and removing trash
- Transport and store clean serviceware
- Train other stewards, as needed
- Prepare and place clean serviceware for events and function
- Produce and coordinate the preparation and service of all food items for team member cafeteria in accordance with hotel standard recipes or as otherwise instructed by supervisor.
- Maintain a clean and safework area in compliance with local helath department and hotel regulations and standards.
- Check and control product usage through proper prodductions based on forcast.
- Special projects and assignments for continuous improvement
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton Worldwide has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton Worldwide remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
H Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
I Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
L Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
T Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
O Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
N Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes in our Team Members:
- Living the Values
- Customer Focus
What benefits will I receive?
Your benefits will include a competitive starting salary and, depending upon eligibility, a vacation or Paid Time Off (PTO) benefit. You will instantly have access to our unique benefits such as the Team Member and Family Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates at many of our hotels for you and your family, plus discounts on products and services offered by Hilton Worldwide and its partners. After 90 days you may enroll in Hilton Worldwides Health & Welfare benefit plans, depending on eligibility. Hilton Worldwide also offers eligible team members a 401K Savings Plan, as well as Employee Assistance and Educational Assistance Programs. We look forward to reviewing with you the specific benefits you would receive as a Hilton Worldwide Team Member. The above information is provided as a highlight of the major benefits offered to most full-time team members in the United States. All benefits listed may not be offered at all locations. This is not a summary plan description or official plan document.