Position Summary: Key responsibilities include building and maintaining a customer base through direct sales initiatives and developing and maintaining positive relationships.
- Develop and maintain customer and vendor relationships.
- Sell products to current and new accounts and develop and coordinate target accounts.
- Apply creativity to solve problems.
- Coordinate efforts with all appropriate departments and personnel to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Strive to consistently maximize profitability by utilizing programs, promotions and product support materials.
- Maintain and develop professional/technical knowledge through relevant professional associations while serving as a technical resource for others in the organization.
- Communicate regularly with management on sales goals, market trends, challenges and opportunities Review all accounts, attend training, and work with factory representatives regularly.
- Ensure that the highest level of customer service and ethical behavior are followed.
- Address and resolve all customer requests with a positive approach.
- Act as a technical resource for customers and others in the organization.
- Implement and follow up on sales directive from management.
- Maintain accurate and legible customer and catalog files when appropriate.
- Maintain a safe, clean and organized work area.
- Comply with all company rules, policies and procedures.