Sea Mar Community Health Centers, a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) founded in 1978, is a community-based organization committed to providing quality, comprehensive health, human, housing, educational and cultural services to diverse communities, specializing in service to Latinos in Washington State. Sea Mar proudly serves all persons without regard to race, ethnicity, immigration status, gender, or sexual orientation, and regardless of ability to pay for services. Sea Mar's network of services includes more than 90 medical, dental, and behavioral health clinics and a wide variety of nutritional, social, and educational services. We are recruiting for the following position(s):
Full-time Program Manager position available for the daily management and operations of the Behavioral Health Program located on NE 109th Ct in Vancouver. The Program Manager coordinates the program and client’s needs with the Central Behavioral Health Regional Director. Provides administrative duties as outlined by the Behavioral Health Regional Director. Ensures full compliance with the DBHR policies and procedures, Joint Commission accreditation body and Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) guidelines. Understands multi-cultural issues relative to mental health and chemical dependency treatment.
- The Manager is responsible for ensuring adequate quality of care for all behavioral health patients, including but not limited to, medication management, chemical dependency treatment, substance abuse care, mental health therapy, peer support services and case management services.
- The manager is responsible for administrative matters, such as vacation, staff evaluations, staff performance, staff productivity, and ensures clinical supervision is provided to Sea Mar staff.
- The Program Manager conducts investigations and implements progressive disciplinary action as appropriate.
- The Manager represents the organization in local meetings and advocates on behalf of Sea Mar patients and the agency.
- This individual must have a master’s degree in a social service related field
- Five years of experience providing direct services
- Three plus years of management & supervisory experience
- Preference will be given to candidates with dual certification (MHP/CDP)
- Preference will be given to candidates who are bilingual (English/Spanish)
What We Offer:
Sea Mar offers talented and motivated people the opportunity to work in a dynamic and growing community health organization. Working at Sea Mar Community Health Centers is more than just a job, it’s a fulfilling career with opportunity for advancement. The fringe benefits surpass most companies. For example, Full-time employees working 30 hours or more, receive an excellent benefit package of Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Prescription coverage, Long Term Disability, EAP (Employee Assistance Program), paid-time-off starting at 24-27 days per year + 10 paid Holidays. We also offer 401(k)/Retirement options and an exciting opportunity to work in a culturally diverse environment.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, complete the online application and click SUBMIT or APPLY NOW. If you have any questions regarding the position, email Nicoleta Alb, South Regional Director at NicoletaAlb@seamarchc.org
Sea Mar is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Posted on 02/20/2020
Please visit our website to learn more about us at www.seamar.org. Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.