Under supervision, qualifies product deliverables in a thorough, methodical, and timely manner. Analyzes product requirements to produce test requirements and the development and execution of system test plans for complex information systems.
- Participate in the test effort for assigned projects/applications. Create test plans, test requirements,
- test scenarios, and test data for use during all phases of the software development process for new
- and existing applications.
- Test windows and web applications in a proprietary software-testing environment. Ensure test plans
- and scenarios fully exercise all aspects of the product.
- Interact directly with the development team. Report and document issues discovered in testing and
- follow-up for resolution.
- Participate in software requirements reviews and change control activities.
- Consult with business users to identify current business operating procedures and to clarify program
- Document business user processes and requirements in order to create test use cases and ensure
- quality of expectations.
- Train end users on business software
Education and Experience
- Minimum 4 Year / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, a related field, or the equivalent education and/or experience
- 2 Years Relevant and progressive professional experience in Quality Assurance Testing with client server and/or web-based applications (preferably insurance industry experience)