Under general supervision, oversees a small project or phases of a larger project that develop or modify information systems. Manages the execution of programs and projects within the constraints of budget, schedule, and scope while minimizing risk and ensuring adherence to established processes and methodologies. Manages project teams to meet objectives of projects that are moderate to complex in scope, risk, and/or organization span or multiple moderate to complex projects.
This role is responsible for accomplishing the following assignments. These assignments are varied in nature.
- Manage projects involving multiple department or cross-functional teams, focusing on both
- successful integration of technology or implementation of new IT solutions.
- Manage schedules and ensure timely completion of project milestones.
- Anticipate bottlenecks and provide escalation management.
- Anticipate and make tradeoffs, balance business needs versus technical constraints, and encourage
- risk-taking behavior to maximize business benefit.
- Adhere to IT project management methodology within the organization.
- Identify and manage interdependencies between concurrent IT projects.
Education & Experience
- Minimum 4 Year / Bachelors Degree
- in Computer Science, Business, a related field, or
- the equivalent education and/or experience
- Minimum Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification
- 5 Years’ Experience in computer systems as a business
- systems analyst
- 2 Years Relevant and progressive professional experience
- in a Project Manager role