Requisition Number: PROJE02077
At BGE, we seek out challenges and apply our community minded approach to see the big picture and uncover opportunities. We are adept at analyzing a situation, seeing it for what it can be and delivering the right response. Through it all, we connect with customers, employees, and communities and do what we say we will do with integrity and commitment.
BGE, Inc. is a nationwide consulting firm that provides services in civil engineering, planning, landscape architecture, construction management, survey and environmental services for public and private clients. Our employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package to include outstanding health care, generous 401(k) match, career mapping and highly competitive time away from work programs to include dependent care and flexible Fridays.
Our culture sets us apart from most with our commitment to serve our clients, our community and our employees. We seek out those professionals performing aligned with our core values - integrity, commitment, respect and excellent reputation.
- Independently performs land development engineering assignments with clear and specified objectives with general oversight from supervisor and/or Project Manager
- Responsible for preparation of due diligence studies and site planning
- Design of grading/drainage, water/wastewater systems, storm water detention facilities
- Responsible for permitting of construction documents and reports
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from an accredited university
- Proficiency with AutoCAD Civil 3D
- 3+ years professional experience
- Registered as a professional engineer or engineer intern in Georgia – (BGE provides assistance with obtaining PE licensure if needed).
- Understanding of local and state agency codes and ordinances relevant to the construction plan approval process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team oriented environment
BGE is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We prohibit discrimination and all employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or any other classification protected by federal, state or local laws.