The newly created Divisional Operations Analyst will play a critical role within the Finance Department supporting multiple divisions. As a part of the team, you will interface with Program Managers and various operations leaders in multiple locations to understand the programs and identify opportunities to ensure the integrity of reporting and improve business metrics and performance. You will seek advice and guidance on non-routine or problem areas from others, identify problems as they occur and take appropriate steps to solve them in situations where the problem is difficult or complex. You will independently seek out tasks and areas for improvement.
- Work with site leaders, in multiple divisions to drive reporting efficiencies and ensure accuracy in various project types;
- Build costing models based on historical and forecasted operations;
- Review proposals, comparing cost incurred to anticipated project budgets;
- Accrue revenue based on expenses incurred and contract billing milestones;
- Coordinate and maintain the ability to assess operational KPIs for project sites;
- Works across business segments to ensure that cost comparisons are preformed using standard cost templates.
You are a proactive, problem solving, self-starter and with a deep understanding of the various business segments that make up the organization. You use planning tools and software for accuracy and reporting. You are effective, efficient, and understand the business segments historically, today, and tomorrow to gather fresh insights. You drill down to root causes with a keen eye, strong desire and passion for continuous, evolving efficiencies. You make new connections and build relationships in other areas and teams.
Education and Requirements
- Bachelor's Degree or 2 years of relevant experience
- 2+ years with project and operations knowledge
- Proficient with Microsoft Products and the ability to use data to build charts and spreadsheets.
- Strong organizational skills and multi-tasking ability
- High level of attention to detail while also possessing the ability to see the bigger picture
- Ability to build trusting relationships and partnerships throughout the organization acting as a team player
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate and build meaningful relationships to drive results across functional lines
- High degree of motivation, intelligence, independent worker mindset with an orientation to detail; ability to remain calm under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter with the ability to think independently