NPSG is looking for a Financial Analyst to join the Finance Team. We are looking for a self-driven individual contributor with a high level of financial analysis experience.
- Work behind the scenes on ad hoc operations analysis;
- Analyze and resolve issues related to revenue analysis;
- Review monthly, quarterly, and yearly revenue as well as maintain documentation of all revenue related activities, ie the recognition policy for all divisions and project types;
- Assist the Sr. FP&A with revenue forecasting and maintaining project schedules;
- Measure the effectiveness of and profitability of project types across multiple divisions.
- Attention to detail and accuracy is paramount for this role.
- You are a critical thinker and have strong analytical skills. You do not like to just see the result, you want to understand how things work and how the result was achieved. It is great to know we closed a project, but where did it come from and what did that journey look like?
- You are a self-starter that learns quickly, takes ownership, and can navigate a fast-paced environment, but are not afraid to ask questions or ask for help.
- You are someone who takes ownership of a process while looking for ways to scale and improve the process as the company grows.
- You have excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
Education and Requirements
- BA/BS required in Accounting or Finance;
- 1+ years of project operations or equivalent experience;
- Proficiency in Business Central (Microsoft Dynamics NAV) and a confirmed understanding of business intelligence tools such as SharePoint and other Microsoft products;
- A strong desire for organization and a growth mentality;
- High level of attention to detail while also possessing the ability to see the bigger picture;
- Ability to build trusting relationships and partnerships throughout the organization acting as a team player;
- Strong communication skills with the ability to collaborate and build meaningful relationships to drive results across functional lines;
- High degree of motivation, intelligence, independent worker mindset with an orientation to detail; ability to remain calm under pressure;
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter with the ability to think independently;
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.