Assistant Branch Manager-Refinery Location (Kenner, Louisiana, United States)
Req #: 31162
Herc Rentals Inc. is a premier, full-service equipment rental firm – providing our customers the equipment, services and solutions they need to achieve optimal performance safely, efficiently and effectively. A pioneer of the equipment rental industry, Herc Rentals continues to evolve and grow through technological innovations, expanded product offerings and value-added services and consultative solutions to support its customers’ projects.
With more than 55 years of equipment rental expertise, approximately 4,900 employees and approximately 270 company-operated locations across North America, Herc Rentals serves a broad range of end markets, including construction; industrial operations, refineries and petrochemical operations; governmental entities and contractors; disaster recovery and remediation; infrastructure; railroad operations; utilities; film, television, live entertainment and special event production; agricultural operations; and facilities management..
Assists with management of branch to ensure equipment rental and sales services are executed in the most effective manner with high quality standards, identifies area of maintaining and improving its competitive position as well as the profitability of location.
- Profit and loss reporting, budgetary planning, operational reviews
- Operational reviews and processes
- Developing and maintaining relationships with customers
- Employee relations and maintaining appropriate staffing levels
- Fleet management
- Developing, implementing and training staff on safety plans
- Maintain Federal compliance with OSHA regulations and DOT standards
- Conduct Audits
Bachelor - Business Administration or related industry/field preferred
Conditions of Employment
- A strong team player, experience with high performance teams
- Ability to travel.
- Commitment to company values
- Computer competence.
- Demonstrated problem solving and negotiation skills
- Employee training and development
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Good judgment and strong decision
- Strong Customer Orientation
Our long-term strategy underscores the understanding that our success depends on the dedication and capability of our team members. We are focused on attracting, retaining and empowering talented and dedicated people to build the best team in the equipment rental industry. We also seek to build a team that reflects the variety of people, cultures and communities we interact with every day and to create an inclusive, productive environment in which all team members feel valued and respected.
Herc Rentals provides an excellent compensation and benefits package, which includes a competitive salary, retirement savings plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive medical, dental, vision care, life insurance coverage, paid vacation and holidays.
Herc does not discriminate in employment based on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, disability, nationals origin, marital status, sexual orientation, citizenship status, political affiliation, parental status, military service, or other non-merit factors.