Refresh Technician - Windows 10
As part of a leading IT managed services specialist with more than 12,000 associates worldwide, we rely on the personal relationships we build with our consultants and the clients who depend on them. Join the eXcell team.
We’re looking for a capable Refresh Technician for a Windows 10 upgrade project for Lenovo laptops.
Schedule will be will be 8 hours per day and currently it will be during normal working hours, but it may change to expedite the project. Candidates must be able to have flexibility with schedule.
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, and repairs computer systems, hardware and computer peripherals
- Documents, maintains, upgrades or replaces hardware and software systems
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups
- Trains employees, identifies, analyzes, and repairs product failures, orders and replaces parts as needed
- Determines and recommends which products or services best fit the customers' needs
- Relies on instructions and established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Works under immediate supervision
* * * Local Candidates Only * * * Non-Local candidates will be rejected without consideration. Relocation assistance is not on offer.
- Entry level - 3 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- Knowledge of commonly-used tech support concepts, practices, and procedures
- Must be able to refresh laptops
- Primary job functions typically carried out under direction of a project leader or manager
- May require an Associate's Degree or equivalent
W2 only, no Corp to Corp. We are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. **eXcell™ Supports Equal Employment Opportunity** eXcell™, a division of CompuCom® Systems, Inc., a global company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington, provides IT staffing services and solutions to Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium business. For more information, visit www.excell.com.