If you’re looking to step up your EHS career, JLL is the perfect professional home. At JLL, you’ll have a chance to innovate with the world’s leading businesses, put that expertise into action on landmark projects, and work with game-changing facility management teams. You’ll also make long-lasting professional connections through sharing different perspectives, and you’ll be inspired by the best. We’re focused on opportunity and want to help you make the most of yours. As part of our team, you’ll join an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. One where we succeed together – across the desk and around the globe. Achieve your ambitions – join us at JLL!
We are looking for an EHS Manager to direct the development, implementation, and continuous improvement of the JLL EHS safety and management systems at Client facilities.
- Provide leadership and support the development and implementation of EHS management systems and compliance programs at the Client sites.
- Team with JLL Site Team and the account EHS Director to establish EHS performance goals and reviews performance against those goals.
- Ensure the tracking and reporting of EHS metrics and measure performance against key performance indicators. Establish necessary plans to meet or exceed key performance indicators.
- Develop and implement EHS qualification program to manage contractors working at Client locations and under the JLL scope of work.
- Evaluate hazards with respect to JLL scope on client sites for safety, health, and environmental risks.
- Identify training requirements and coordinates training sessions for EHS regulatory and Client training requirements.
- Ensure required records are available according regulatory, client and JLL requirements.
- Ensure EHS policies and procedures are developed, updated, implemented, and followed.
- Lead the JLL Site Team in the accident investigation and communication process including the identification of root causes for near misses / incidents. Implement training and tools necessary to ensures that reports on EHS incidents and performance are submitted on a timely basis, and that corrective actions are taken.
- Drive the implementation of programs and initiatives necessary to foster a strong EHS culture.
- Internal: JLL Site Facility Management, JLL Site Team, Account Manager, Operations managers, Chief Engineers, WPS Managers, Technicians, JLL Risk Management
- Client: Client EHS Team and Facilities Management at the Site
- External: JLL Service Partners
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in occupational safety and health, environmental science, or related subject desirable. Equivalent experience will be considered.
- Master's degree or a professional designation like OHST, ASP, or CSP, desirable.
- A minimum of five years of experience working with EHS compliance and management systems preferably within construction and demolition operations.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Broad based knowledge of General Industry and Construction Safety regulations.
- Success working with subcontractors/vendors supporting mutual safety objectives.
- Excellent skills in written and oral communication.
- Basic computer skills with both word processing and database applications.
- Ability to drive and inspect both outdoor and indoor areas to observe compliance with established programs.
- Must be able to travel 10-20% of the time.
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]