Texas Home Health is seeking reliable, compassionate Care Partners. At Texas Home Health we provide paid training, sick time, mileage & travel time (between Clients), and we work with your schedule offering a variety of shifts.
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required of personnel so classified.
Care Partners provide both Personal Care Services (hands-on) as well as Homemaking Tasks (non-hands-on) for clients. The purpose of the Care Partner is to provide non-medical support to the client, enabling them to remain in their own home.
- Responsible for providing personal assistance services such as light housekeeping, personal care, respite, and escorts for the client in accordance with the established service plan to enable the client to function in the home and community.
- Shall perform services as identified on the Service Plan.
- Report to the supervisor any significant changes in client's circumstances or condition.
- Shall report emergency situations to appropriate individuals in accordance with written policies.
- Check for safety measures to be taken on an on-going basis for client and attendant protection.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, standards, policies and procedures including, but not limited to the Compliance Program: Code of Conduct, HIPAA and Documentation Standards.
- Maintains a commitment to the values and mission of Texas Home Health.
- Current valid Texas Driver’s License & current automobile insurance
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be free of communicable diseases and open infectious wounds.
- Must be able to work in a safe manner without direct supervision
- Must be able to respond to emergency situations in a calm and effective manner
- Must be able to handle various client care supplies such as dressings and equipment.
- Must be able to push/pull various weights while performing tasks such as pushing client in wheelchair and transferring client.
- Must be alert and able to identify hazards, should one occur, in order to avoid them, by reporting immediately, or if directed, to take corrective measures within the course and scope of employment.
Please apply to this position or contact your local office at 903-783-0489 with any questions.
Thank you for your interest in Texas Home Health!!