Come join a winning and thriving team in Staffing! Currently seeking a Recruiter - Staffing Specialist to guide our team in Kearny, NJ! The Recruiter - Staffing Specialist oversees recruiting and of staff in a single office location. The Recruiter - Staffing Specialist also drives that connection of people to work in addition to supporting the accuracy of positioning of new hires to their best match jobs. Our ideal Recruiter - Staffing Specialist candidate is motivated, enthusiastic to new approaches, and associate focused to succeed in recruiting employees to help our team develop. Are you looking for an opportunity as a Staffing Recruiter - Staffing Specialist Your opportunity may be with our team in Kearny, NY!
- Act as a goodwill ambassador to our clients and our associates.
- Monitor all new employee resumes and completing the on-boarding process.
- Constructing new advertisement, job fairs, and recruiting events
- Screening resumes
- Performing in-person and phone interviews with candidates
- Performing reference and background checks
- Build business relationships with customers and associates while providing excellent customer service
- Build outside recruiting resources and maintain/manage those relationships.
- Assist new applicants with the employment process, answer questions and qualify potential associates for eligibility to work.
- Assist with dispatch by preparing work tickets, distributing safety equipment, selecting associates for job assignments, and directing them to the job site location
- Input, maintain and follow-up on accounts receivable. Process credit applications and set credit limits
- Maintaining relationships with clients to ensure staffing goals are achieved
- Work in conjunction with dedicated sales reps and Branch manager to develop recruiting strategies in tandem with sales plans
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience
- 1-2 years recruiting experience or combination of Hospitality/Customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work with a team or independently
- Strong computer skills; Ability to learn and work with new programs
- High school diploma or GED required; College degree preferred but not necessary
- Must have valid driver's license and a car that can be used for work
- Bilingual language skills a plus but not needed
PeopleReady is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. We do not discriminate based on race, religious affiliation, color, national origin, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status, or disability. We will get to know you and connect you with jobs that match your skills, experience and preferences. We work hard every single day to find jobs so each employee has opportunity and variety in their work. Apply to join us today.