Kneaders Bakery and Cafe is currently hiring Kitchen Staff.
The Kneaders brand is built on delighting our guests in a way that creates loyalty. We do this by offering fresh, high quality food, provide comfort to the guests and building meaningful relationships with our guests, community, employees, vendors and suppliers. We are looking for individuals who can help provide fresh food, promote a comfortable environment and enhance caring relationships to join our team.
Kneaders is looking for highly motivated team players with a desire to learn and grow who can help us build the brand, develop others, and deliver results. Kneaders is growing quickly providing many opportunities for growth for those who excel and develop into an outstanding performer.
- Make sandwiches, salads and prep food.
- Maintain a clean working area.
- Communicate with other employees to ensure quick and efficient food.
- Being available on the weekends is required, typically either a Friday or Saturday night.
- Must be able to exemplify the standards of Kneaders Bakery and Cafe that are focused on delighting our guests in a way that creates loyalty.
- Must be able to stand for more than 4 hours.
- Must be able to bring a positive attitude to the kitchen
- Must be willing to work weekends
- Must be able to learn the Kneaders menu and the “Kneaders Way“
- Must be dependable
- Must be honest and communicate well with others
- Previous experience is welcomed, but not required
- Starting wage up to $12 per hour depending on experience.
Come and join a great team in an exciting environment!
Kneaders Bakery & Cafe is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer and is committed to diversity in its workforce. In compliance with applicable federal and state laws, Kneaders Bakery & Cafe policy of equal employment opportunity prohibits discrimination on the basis of race or ethnicity, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, veteran's status, status as a qualified person with a disability, or genetic information. Individuals from historically underrepresented groups, such as minorities, women, qualified persons with disabilities, and protected veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
This position may require the successful completion of a criminal background check and/or drug screen.