Local Unit & Position Description
DNV GL's Energy Insight group is seeking a dedicated Customer Success Consultant with a proven track record of building a practice and leading teams, driving profitable growth, aligning disparate groups and delivering results in evolving environments. This position can be located at any DNV GL Energy office in North America. Remote (home) office will also be considered.
Tasks May Include
- Advise our clients on successful customer engagement strategies
- Define and Optimize Customer Lifecycle
- Recommend customer success activities
- Help clients define the appropriate KPIs
- Create a practice and grow a team
- Confer on technology selection
- Leadership in business development
- Thought leadership
- Project leadership
- Inspire customer success across Energy
- 15+ years of professional experience including 10+ years of client success experience
- Proven ability to manage clients, staff, and tasks to quality, budget, and deadline targets
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite
- Proven experience managing the financial and technical performance of a team
- Proven track record and accomplishments in leading business development efforts
- Ability to manage time and workload effectively to complete multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Ability to effectively lead, motivate and coach people in varying disciplines to achieve improved overall performance
- Willing and able to travel up to 40% of the time
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- We conduct pre-employment drug and background screening
Immigration-related benefits (for example, visa sponsorship) are unavailable for this position.
Opportunities Beyond Business
Our mission is to safeguard life, property and the environment. By joining us, you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Local employment conditions apply.
Please visit our website at www.dnvgl.com
Company & Business Area Description
DNV GL is a global quality assurance and risk management company. Driven by our purpose of safeguarding life, property and the environment, we enable our customers to advance the safety and sustainability of their business. We provide classification, technical assurance, software and independent expert advisory services to the maritime, oil & gas, power and renewables industries. We also provide certification, supply chain and data management services to customers across a wide range of industries.
Combining technical, digital and operational expertise, risk methodology and in-depth industry knowledge, we empower our customers' decisions and actions with trust and confidence. We continuously invest in research and collaborative innovation to provide customers and society with operational and technological foresight. With origins stretching back to 1864 and operations in more than 100 countries, our experts are dedicated to helping customers make the world safer, smarter and greener.
DNV GL delivers world-renowned testing and advisory services to the energy value chain including renewables and energy efficiency. Our expertise spans onshore and offshore wind power, solar, conventional generation, transmission and distribution, smart grids, and sustainable energy use, as well as energy markets and regulations. Our experts support customers around the globe in delivering a safe, reliable, efficient, and sustainable energy supply.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender, religion, race, national or ethnic origin, cultural background, social group, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!