We are genuine in our belief that sports make people better and so are you! Immerse yourself in a workplace that loves to be active and lives the brand. Associates joining our team have an opportunity to be a part of the #1 sporting goods retailer in the country and create a lasting impact on their communities through sport and activity.
On our Team, everyone plays a critical role. Your Mission (and Ours) is to serve and inspire athletes and outdoor enthusiasts to achieve their personal best through the relentless improvement of everything we do.
Fishing Services Expert Duties:
- Manage the daily workflow and perform Fishing services including line winding, rod tip replacement, and other basic maintenance procedures
- Engage in behaviors that are in line with the company's customer service and selling program, thus providing all customers with an outstanding store experience
- Participate in merchandise sets, replenishment and recovery processes, pricing and signing execution, etc. to ensure that established presentation standards are met and maintained
- Promote company programs, including customer loyalty program participation, warranty sales, private label credit card enrollment, etc.
- Leads store seminars related to fishing
- Adhere to established policies and procedures related to safety, loss prevention and standard operating procedures, as well as to laws and guidelines of external governing entities, including those of the Federal ATF
- As business needs arise, other tasks may become necessary
Success Profile :
- Knowledge of fishing equipment, including that for ice, saltwater, fresh water, fly, etc.
- Experience with varied fishing services
- Prior retail experience preferred
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekend, and holidays
- Ability to meet Federal requirements for handling and processing firearm transactions
Click HERE to review our Rewards & Benefits Information
DICK'S Sporting Goods is an Equal Opportunity Employer.