Warehouse Process Technician
Pro Staff is currently looking for an experienced Process Technician/Machine Operator to work at an innovative company in Grandview! This is a direct hire position for second shift 3:00 PM-11:30 PM.
Process Technician sets up and maintains injection molding machines to ensure optimum operating efficiency. The role also provides
support to the execution of the production schedule and applies knowledge of molding machine setup and operating techniques.
Essential Job Functions
• Evaluate, implement and monitor processes and operating systems for the manufacturing of plastic products.
• Perform equipment calibration and maintenance monitoring.
• Start injection molding machines and all necessary accompanying tools.
• Troubleshoot any mechanical issues that arise.
• Maintain and upkeep tools according to safety regulations, as well as the proper working order for machine operator.
• Perform routine mold changes on occasion, initiate cycle start-ups and be capable of processing and understanding a wide range of
materials. Perform routine teardown and cleaning of barrels and screws. Perform routine preventive maintenance on
• Perform the duties of a material handler and or machine operator on occasion, as needed.
• Conform to all safety standards of the company.
Non-Essential Job Functions
• Other duties as assigned
• Possess good understanding of various types of molding machines and how they operate.
• Possess basic understanding of tool construction and operation.
• Detail oriented and capable of working in an organized, neat and clean manner.
• Ability to maintain good communication and use well-developed interpersonal skills.
• Good mechanical aptitude and problem solving skills
• Must be cautious, concise and detail oriented
• Must be fork lift certified or ability to become certified
• Ability to follow directions and work harmoniously with supervisors and operators
• Must be self-motivated, efficient and accurate
• Must be able to engage in frequent bending, stooping, squatting, pushing and pull of parts and containers
• Must be able to stand for extended periods
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Trade School or other specialized training
• Minimum 5 yrs. experience as Process Technician
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Atterro supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. Atterro will provide equal employment in employment practices to all associates and applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, Atterro is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. Atterro complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. Atterro will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Click Here for EEO is the Law Federal Guidelines.