As a Solution Architect on the Solution Management Team you will leverage your Cerner solution expertise to work across multiple solutions and stakeholders. You will have a significant impact on the success of Cerner's standard domain alignment processes, creating world class sales demonstrations that showcase Cerner in the best light and supporting some of our larger multi-tenant domains at Cerner. You can share your knowledge and experience with others to ensure Cerner's continued success and growth. This position offers you the ability to assist with closing the loop between what Cerner sells and implements.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Communications, Finance, Healthcare Administration, Management, Marketing, Mathematics, Science, or related relevant field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 3 years of software implementation and/or support work experience
- At least 3 years revenue cycle domain expertise with Millennium applications
- At least 1 year of revenue cycle or customer service work experience
- Experience working with client implementations and/or strategy
- Technical and/or healthcare background
- Ability to travel up to 10%
- Must currently reside in or be willing to relocate to the Kansas City Metropolitan Area