Cerner's Value Management Advisory Services is partnering with clients creating Value Alignments that are focused on improving quality and outcomes while reducing costs. Cerner collaborates with our partners utilizing expertise in process improvement, information technology and organizational change to analyze and identify inefficiencies and then deliver change strategies for targeted improvement.
As a Senior Performance Improvement Leader you will cultivate the client relationship to achieve business objectives, lead strategic discussions with external client to define key value objectives for the engagement, scope, and success metrics. You will lead the development of an analytics strategy and oversee the DMAIC process to evaluate opportunities and implement improvements surrounding people, process, and technology. You will analyze key data points to determine baseline measurements, identify key change management strategies and methods to monitor performance and adoption of changes. As a leader on the team, you will educate internal and external stakeholders in applying process improvement tools and methodologies. In scope you will lead performance analysis and discovery with clients to develop a performance improvement strategy and approach that achieves improvement objectives and support business development by defining new portfolio offerings via the creation of collateral and repeatable processes.
Applicants for U.S. based positions with Cerner Corporation must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Business, Health Care or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 7 years of technology implementation work experience or strategic consulting work experience
- At least 1 year of process improvement work experience
- Six Sigma Green Belt Certification
- Masters Degree in Information Technology, Business, Health Care or related field
- At least 5 years of health care information technology (HCIT) project management, sales or consulting work experience
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification
- Willing to travel up to 80% as needed
- Must be located in the Kansas City area within 60 miles from a virtually approved city