At VMLY&R, we create connected brands. We resist the usual ways of seeing, doing and thinking — harnessing creativity, technology and culture — to reimagine the entire connected consumer experience. Our goal? To create work that becomes part of people’s lives, to drive value for our clients and, in the best of cases, to impact the world.
A Senior Campaign Program Manager plans, organizes and executes Campaigns from start to finish. He or she will require experience in managing and controlling creative workflow processes; ensuring all projects are tracked and monitored; securing, allocating and shifting resources; and managing ahead to meet all critical deadlines and budgets. This includes establishing schedules, forecasting workloads, and tracking milestones on simultaneous campaign and marketing projects. From time-to-time, this person may need to flag resource conflicts and internal risks to Client Engagement team so that priority decisions can be made and/or client can be notified.
As part of the WPP Group, VMLY&R offers one of the best overall compensation packages in the business.
- Knowledge of marketing, design, video and web development processes so you can predict level of effort of certain tasks.
- Highly Organized
- Proactive and self-directing
- Experience working with project management software and Excel.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities/tasks
- Ability to get along with a wide variety of personalities and work needs
- Strong Written and Verbal Communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with senior and junior staff
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a related field
- Five to seven years of project management experience; interactive agency setting preferred
- Knowledge of marketing, design, video production and web development process
VMLY&R is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.