A great job-and a great future-awaits you at Smithfield Foods/Kansas City Sausage Co. As the world's largest pork processor and hog producer, we're a $15-billion global food company with more than 52,000 employees worldwide. We're looking for motivated people who want to join our team and grow lasting and meaningful careers with us.
- Assist inventory activity on floor and verify (lot number tracking)
- Assist receiving of ingredients
- Responsible for weighing out ingredients in spice room as directed by the Ingredients Lead or Supervisor
- Observe and report on blending room operations 1-2 hours per day
- Maintain a clean and organized work environment.
- Other duties as directed by Supervisor
- Must be able operate pallet jack, stand up dock stocker, high-lift and meet certification requirements.
- Must be able operate handheld scan gun or truck mount scanner.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time.
- Must be able to lift up to 75lbs and work in cold temperatures.
- Attention to detail, good math and written skills.
Smithfield, is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, protected veterans status or status as a disabled individual or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law.
Careers and Benefits
To learn more about Smithfield's benefits, visit smithfieldfoods.com/careerbenefits