Sales Support O2R
- O2R Sales Support position is required to support the initial function of the O2R process. Contacting pts to confirm election as well as secure current Dr and file information in the system. This support position changes with needs inside the O2R group.
- Attends work on a regular and predictable basis
- O2R Sales Support position is required to support the initial function of the O2R process.
- Contacting pts to confirm election as well as secure current Dr and file information in the system.
- This support position changes with needs inside the O2R group.
- Contact pts via phone to confirm election, dr and insurance information
- Contacts Drs office to secure correct fax info on file
- Follows up with accts unable to make first contacts on
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Basic typing, clerical entry
- Basic phone skills
- Attention to detail
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- or one to three months related experience and/or training;
- or equivalent combination of education and experience.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to use hands to handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, and smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move more than 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, and peripheral vision, and depth perception. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Lincare offers excellent salaries, world-class benefits, and unparalleled opportunities for development - all to create an invigorating and satisfying environment.
Lincare is an equal opportunity employer, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/Disabled/Veterans
Apply today to start your next career in healthcare! Monday thru Friday schedule 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Growth and advancement opportunity awaits you!