As part of Dominion Dealer Solutions, we are leveraging the expertise of many market-leading businesses to build solutions and service customers in a manner that far outpaces the competition. As such, the Regional Performance Manager will work intimately with clients to incorporate best practices and process improvement strategies as they pertain to Dominion product usage. The Regional Performance Manager will deliver these strategies to customers, onsite by maintaining a metric of 60-day visits for DealActivator (90-day visits for MarketActivator accounts, Semi-annual visits for ServiceActivator Accounts) and 30-day maintenance calls.
The Regional Performance Manager’s primary goal is to maintain a customer Book of Business with a 100% retention rate.
The purpose of the Regional Performance Manager position is to work collaboratively with their resource teams in order to create, nurture, manage, maintain and grow profitable partnerships with all designated customers. It is their responsibility to ensure all customers in their book of business and territory understand the value of – and achieve maximize benefits from – the use of Company products and services. This position is critical in ensuring customer satisfaction and retention through direct, day-to-day contact with dealerships. Primary support services will include consultative best practice reviews and creative “solution-selling”, including recommendations, strategies, tactics as well as follow-up measurement and/or reporting on the overall effectiveness of completed work initiatives/programs. This position requires tactical problem-solving skills (including issue escalation and management of Book of Business (BoB); but just as importantly, the ability to proactively drive solutions. This position reports to the Director of Field Services).
Strategically support assigned Customers
- Provide strategic, proactive consultative services to the assigned customers within the territory’s Book of Business (BoB) in order to ensure/increase utilization of all Company products and services, thereby decreasing attrition and increasing retention.
- Utilize advanced strategies when encountering and overcoming objections.
- Maintain a 100% retention rate on BoB.
- Regularly analyze the overall “health” of assigned customers, identifying areas for improvement and new opportunities that are a good business fit for the dealership.
- Collaborate with assigned customers to create custom programs or business initiatives that increase brand awareness and support both Company’s and the dealer’s business objectives.
- Act as the “champion” within Company for the customer, leveraging resources/teams such as Marketing, Client Services, Co-Op, and Compliance.
- Proactively communicate customer issues within the Company and manage assigned issues through to resolution, ensuring all appropriate people/groups are made aware of the ongoing status and final outcome.
- Continually promote a strong, positive “Company presence” within the customer’s business.
- Generate and communicate upsell opportunities by submitting leads and promoting sales opportunities.
- Work closely with Subject Matter Experts to ensure customer issues are captured, logged and managed (including escalation management) successfully through to resolution.
- Schedule and manage task assignments, projects, activities, deadlines, account assessment ranking using DDSSync.
- Create/Review/Analyze/Manage reporting for assigned customers, providing regular, ongoing reports (and presentations, as appropriate) as a way of reinforcing the ROI value proposition of all Company products and services; or as a way of identifying new opportunities to expand/enhance the use of Company products and services.
- Schedule and conduct regular business review meetings with all customers in order to review account status, discuss new ideas/strategies and other pertinent topics.
- Participate in regular meetings with management (e.g., 1:1’s, weekly team meetings, etc.) in order to review account statuses related topics.
- Launch all new or existing products on-site while coordinating personal travel schedule along with designated co-workers and dealership personnel.
- Work with team members to share best practices, success stories, and develop and maintain a list of reference-able accounts for marketing, testimonials, and referrals for the sales team.
- Perform specific job-related activities and other projects, as assigned.
Qualifications & Required Behaviors
- Preference will be given to candidates with a Bachelor's degree and a minimum of 2-3 years of related experience – in particular, automotive experience with service and fixed ops experience and sales experience – or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum qualifications include:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; and demonstrated proficiency using MS Office applications and Google Applications.
- Exceptional relationship management skills, including the ability to work effectively at the executive level within a variety of customer environments, and achieve results.
- Product knowledge expectations (after training) include:
- Demonstrated expertise with all Company products, services, and solutions.
- A clear understanding of how each product can/should be used most effectively in the customer’s business environment.
- Must be able to clearly articulate the value of Company solutions within a variety of customer business scenarios.
- Additionally, the position requires that the candidate perform the job duties in the following manner:
- Work independently and in a self-directed manner, making independent judgments.
- Collaborate with key figures of Dominion management as well as Dealership management and be able to take direction.
- Demonstrate outstanding project management skills and the ability to work effectively when dealing with multiple tasks/priorities (including excellent follow-up skills) while operating within compressed timelines.
- High ethical standards, honesty, and confidentiality.
- Professional temperament to manage strategic relationships successfully.
- Ability to work with a flexible schedule and manage time effectively, especially if the work environment is primarily a “virtual office”.
- Must be able to work independently and in team environments.
- Strong organizational skills, phone skills, customer service skills.
- This is a salaried exempt position
Work Environment and Physical Demands
This position is closely tied to the overall performance of the Product and Services Division, and as such, faces various demands. These include physical demands such as workdays that will typically exceed eight hours and long stretches of phone work. This position also includes mental demands such as the normal stresses associated with interacting with people, managing projects, and completing tasks within a defined timeframe. Travel within the US will be requested from the employee (up to 85%).
This position requires good communication skills, the ability to interact effectively with all levels of personnel within the organization, excellent organizational and time management skills, and a high level of initiative. Successful candidates are also expected to have the ability to effectively manage multiple projects, have the ability and willingness to make effective decisions and set priorities according to the needs of the organization and project.