Meritas Health has a need for a Patient Service Representative to join our Pulmonary team! If you're looking for a great opportunity to serve our community and be part of our growing team, join our Meritas family where there is more for you!
Here at Meritas, our mission is to provide hope and healing to every life we touch. Whether you are treating patients at a primary care or specialty clinic, every employee works together to complete this mission. Joining Meritas means you are joining a family that is committed to serving our community and giving our patients better quality of life.
Reasons to Join Meritas:
- Great Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay)
- Educational Assistance
- Employer match retirement plan
- Employee referral program
- Largest healthcare provider in the Northland
Perform front office duties focusing on customer service and billing accuracy and efficiency.
- Complete patient registration and eligibility
- Communicate and collect co-pays
- Schedule patient appointments
- Remain HIPPA Compliant
- Demonstrate excellent customer service
- Demonstrate leadership
- High school diploma or GED
- 2 years of experience
- Customer service skills
- Basic office skills
- CPT and diagnosis coding experience is a plus but not required
As the largest healthcare provider in the Northland we can offer you more opportunities to grow. With nearly 1,000 employees and 30 different locations we see patients from all walks of life. Here at Meritas, we believe that together, we will become legendary for our commitment to remarkable patient care. If you are looking to better the lives of those in our community, then join our Meritas family, where your voice counts.