ECCO Select is a talent acquisition and advisory consulting company, specializing in providing people, process and technology solutions for our clients’ needs. We’re the talent behind the technology. To find out more about ECCO Select visit our website: www.eccoselect.com
Position Title: Editorial/Media Relations Specialist
- Collaborating on an editorial calendar governing the proactive creation and distribution of content promoting client crop solutions, including seeds and seed treatments; fungicides, herbicides and insecticides for row crop and specialty crop markets; client technology platforms and technical support; and technical support and commentary from client agriculture consultants.
- Writing and editing long-form content, as proscribed in the editorial calendar, for internal client channels and news media outreach as well as for external distribution through paid and earned media
- Quickly gathering information and create content in response to breaking events that impact growers’, retailers’ and product managers’ businesses.
- Working in partnership with creative and social media teams to create and edit long-form content into formats suitable for digital and social media channels.
- Establishing relationships with leading reporters, editors and influencers and coordinating interviews, promoting client solutions, to key channels:
- Crop-specific trade publications, websites and podcasts
- Agribusiness media
- Media serving rural communities
- General consumer media
- Business media
- Compiling clipping and/or content performance reports for client marketing managers and corporate communications to share with senior company leaders.
- Proactively publish stories via client communication channels, as authorized by client and per agreed-upon protocols.
- Coordinate content editing and publishing with creative and social media teams.
- Interpret data dashboards and advise agency and client teams on any necessary actions teams should take in response to business opportunities or threats.
- Determine travel schedules and itineraries for meeting with reporters.
- Allocate and manage expenses against agreed-upon budgets.
ECCO Select is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. Our policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category. Veterans of our United States Uniformed Services are specifically encouraged to apply for ECCO Select opportunities.
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law
This Organization Participates in E-Verify