If you want to be an integral part of a winning sales team in Kansas City, this Customer Service Representative role at Graybar may be the right fit for you. As a Customer Service Representative, you will serve as a key contact and liaison for customers to ensure their total satisfaction. You will interact with customers on an ongoing basis, entering orders, handling requests and providing support needed in a timely, professional and courteous manner.
In this role you will:
- Ensure every customer experience is top notch in quality
- Handle incoming and outgoing customer calls and written correspondence in a professional, timely manner, ensuring follow up on all customer issues
- Take an active role in selling Graybar goods and services on inbound calls
- Provide support on product selection and application
- Coordinate customer service requests including order entry, pricing, expediting, billing, order maintenance, credit and claims
What you bring to the table:
- Strong communication skills
- A passion for customer service
- Ability to handle a variety of customer situations with enthusiasm and tact
- Some retail or counter sales experience preferred
- Two-year or four-year degree preferred
Why should you join Graybar?
Graybar is a leading North American distributor of electrical, communications and data networking products and a provider of supply chain management and logistics solutions. Come see why Graybar is continually ranked as a top employer across the country.
As an employee-owned company, our employees are the key to our success. We provide comprehensive benefits and opportunities for learning and development. Whether you are just starting your career or have years of experience, you will be proud to work for a thriving company with a solid foundation. Learn more at Graybar.com/careers
This is your chance to grow your career with Graybar. Apply now and find out what's next for you.
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled