As a Behavioral Health Clinical Consultant, you will be responsible for developing and driving successful clinical engagements through the application of Cerner's methodology in assigned implementation activities. You will partner with Cerner client stakeholders to form relationships and holistically impact client performance, satisfaction, and business outcomes during project engagements. You will provide guidance and expertise to clients and internal project team. You will consult and collaborate with clients to design workflows and facilitate the analysis of current state, future state, and gap analysis. You will support engagement management team in ensuring project deliverables and timelines are met to deliver value to the client as committed. You will lead client meetings and facilitate discussions around adoption of technology and cultivate client relationships to achieve business outcomes.
Applicants for U.S.-based positions with Cerner must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Due to specific client contract requirements, this position requires that the successful candidate be a U.S. citizen. The client contract also requires receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for the position.
Some Cerner positions may be obligated to comply with client-facing requirements and occupational health requests, including but not limited to, an immunization set, an annual flu shot, an annual TB screen, an updated background check, and/or an updated drug screen.
- Bachelor's degree in Clinical Studies, Psychology, Health Care or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- At least 5 years of licensed clinical or health care work experience
- Licensed as a Professional Counselor, Psychologist or Certified as a State Board Registered Nurse or State Board Licensed Therapist
- Receipt of the appropriate government security clearance card applicable for your position
- Due to the client contract you will be assigned, this position requires you to be a U.S. citizen
- Master's degree and/or certification in related fields
- At least 4 years of people management experience
- At least 1 year of Healthcare information technology project management, sales, or consulting work experience
- Eligible for licensure to practice in their field or comparable global training
- Willing to travel up to 100% as needed
- Must reside near a major international airport or be willing to relocate to Kansas City, MO