ECCO Select is a talent acquisition and advisory consulting company, specializing in providing people, process and technology solutions for our clients’ needs. We’re the talent behind the technology. To find out more about ECCO Select visit our website: www.eccoselect.com
Position Title: AEM Architect
Job Description / Minimum Qualifications:
- Work Location – Kansas City
- Experience as an architect/technical lead in implementation of Adobe Experience Manager.
- Experience in designing content lifecycle using Adobe and Adobe Marketing tools.
- Design and development experience in Adobe AEM and above Experience with Adobe AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogs, widgets and AEM development and deployment process using Maven
- Maintains/updates components, templates, dialogs and workflows
- Excellent knowledge of automating deployment and management of AEM services.
- Strong understanding of AEM Platform, architecture, infrastructure set up, management and performance optimization to include sling, felix/osgi and various implementations of the jcr repository
- Experience integrating to external vendor products (translation services) and Adobe products like Site Catalyst, Test & Target, Communities, and Forms etc. with Experience Manager.
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
ECCO Select is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. ECCO Select’s policy is to provide equal opportunity to all people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, marital status, veteran status, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other legally protected category.
Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law
This Organization Participates in E-Verify