We have an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and experienced Nursing Home Administrator to oversee the operations of our premier skilled nursing facility, Highland Rehabilitation and Health Care Center, located in Kansas City, MO!
The successful candidate for this position will have:
- proven experience in a Skilled Nursing Facility;
- excellent knowledge and experience in regulatory compliance, human resource development and management, nursing management, budget processes, and census and business development;
- excellent work history in the long-term care industry;
- committed to team-oriented outcomes and quality care;
- excellent oral and written communication skills; and,
- Missouri Licensed Nursing Home Administrator.
At Tutera, we know that our reputation for excellence is due to our exceptional employees. We offer our executives a comprehensive compensation and benefit package that includes:
- Excellent Starting Salary!
- Quarterly Bonus Program — Up to 24% Annually!
- Major Medical Insurance for Only $129/Month!
- 401k with Matching Contributions!
- Vacation and PTO!
- Paid Holidays!
- Birthday Holiday!
- Company Phone!
- Tuition Assistance!
- Dental Insurance!
- Vision Insurance!
- Critical Illness Insurance!
- Short-Term Disability Insurance!
- Cancer Insurance!
- Accident Insurance!
- Life Insurance!
- Advancement Opportunities!
- And Much More!
Is a career with Tutera Senior Living right for you? If so, below are EASY ways to apply.
- Apply to our career site by clicking the box above. It just takes two minutes!
- Send your resume in confidence to Marilyn Dove, Regional Human Resources Director, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tutera Senior Living
7611 State Line Road, Suite 301
Kansas City, MO 64114
Tutera Senior Living provides skilled nursing, assisted living, independent living, and home health services to over 2700 residents we serve across 9 states.
Rewarding work, a fulfilling career, and compassionate colleagues are just a few of the many reasons why over 2600 of the most admired and talented health care professionals make us their employer-of-choice in the long-term care industry!