Talent Acquisition Specialist II
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
At TTEC, we’re all about the Human Experience. Elevated. As a Recruiter and Talent Acquisition Specialist in Kansas City, Kansas, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
What You’ll be Doing
Looking to hire great talent and make an impact on helping people elevate their careers in a mission and values driven global organization? In this role, you’ll meet recruiting targets in support of specific client needs. You’ll establish high-volume sourcing strategies and tactics resulting in higher recruiting yields and better-quality hires. You'll build partnership with the community to support recruiting efforts. Ready to ensure a positive experience for every candidate?
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Screen resumes and applications
- Schedule and conduct interviews
- Assist in completing reference checks, background checks and drug testing
- Bring your interest in helping others to start their career journeys successfully
- Be an ambassador of our Employee Referral Program
You'll report to the Talent Acquisition Manager. You’ll contribute to the team and the success of the business recruiting amazing talent to work and grow their careers with TTEC.
What You Bring to the Role
- Desire to achieve high-volume recruiting goals
- Excellent ability to interview for required performance and skill set
- Great interpersonal skills with candidates of all ages and backgrounds
- Experience with Taleo or similar candidate tracking database, Excel, Internet, and other recruitment technology.
- Ability to influence others by example, coaching, and mentoring
What You Can Expect
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, supporting and present leadership
- Diverse and community minded organization
- Career-growth and lots of learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- And yes... all the competitive compensation, performance bonus opportunities, benefits you'd expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.