Karya Property Management is looking to hire a strong, professional, and energetic Property Manager to join the team at one of our Karya properties in Kansas City, KS.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years Class A Property experience with strong leadership and proven ability to increase occupancy. Salary will bebased on experience.
The Property Manager is responsible for all aspects of the property that he/she is assigned to. The PM oversees all on-site staff while communicating with and updating their Regional Property Manager on a daily and weekly basis.
- Daily property walk-throughs
- Maintain property aesthetics (exterior and interior)
- Supervise and co-ordinate all marketing activities
- Overlook leasing activity – follow up on leads and approve application outstanding
- Move-In, Move-out checking, Make-ready follow-up, If Rehab is planned in the future must have the ability to handle.
- Actively manage customer satisfaction and improve retention rate - encourage property staff to follow up on renewals
- Review collections daily and make decisions where required
- Monitor all property work orders and supervise execution with lead maintenance personnel
- Manage the make ready schedule and supervise the progress
- Audit rent roll to monitor rent, lease expiration, MTM tenants, evictions
- Resolve tenant complaints
- Inspect all vacant, rehab and make ready units
- Ensure update of all daily activities on the system at the end of each day
- Update all permits (city, sign, etc.)
- Perform weekly inventory of maintenance shop
- Submit all necessary HR paperwork to corporate (new hire, payroll, terminations, etc.)
- Must attend emergency calls and assign work to the on-call maintenance.
- Must have the knowledge of Grandview city rules and regulations.
- Capable of filing evictions by themselves. No attorney help, unless it is a pauper case
- Capable of walking, climbing the stairs because the property has 4 buildings 3 storied each