Human Resources (HR)/ Payroll Representative - The Healthcare Resort of Kansas City
Human Resources (HR) & Payroll Representative
Status: Full Time
The HR & Payroll Representative is a very important team member in our organization. Some of the duties of this position include:
- Coordinates and champions the hiring process for all new hires
- Creates and maintains all employee files and assures all files are complete per state survey requirements.
- Maintain and update human resource records, forms, and policies
- Maintain HRIS - Data entry of all Personnel changes and reports
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of semi-monthly payrolls in accordance with company policies, practices and procedures as well as appropriate federal and state regulations.
- Review, process and verify time sheets to ensure compliance with company policies and employment laws.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of employee data
- Understand internal payroll processes and identify opportunities for improvement.
- Respond quickly and accurately to calls, emails and personnel requests from employees.
- Run daily reports for Executive Director.
- Assist in standardizing the methods in which work will be accomplished.
- Process and verify payment of invoices on a timely basis.
- Provide HR, Payroll reports as requested.
- Minimum 3-4 years in Human Resources /Payroll required
- Experience in the Healthcare setting required
- Organized, diplomatic and professional
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal and conflict-resolution skills
- Solid time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to work well independently AND collaboratively as part of an interdisciplinary team
Will you pledge to live CAPLICO?
The Healthcare Resort of Kansas City’s commitment to excellence extends beyond delivering world class health care. Our company mission is to dignify and transform post-acute care. Our facility’s success is dependent upon our highly motivated clinical professionals working to improve business operations. Our leadership team is driven to provide exceptional service by cultivating a workforce that is dedicated to upholding our company’s mission of delivering care with compassion and integrity. We value innovation and creativity in our buildings and love a healthy debate that challenges us to learn and grow.
Are you ready to discover the world of limitless possibilities that comes with being a member of our culture? Are you a HR/ Payroll Rep who is eager to make a difference? Explore more about this opportunity and how you can help us write a new chapter in our story of providing exceptional care and making a positive impact in the lives of everyone we serve.
Customer Second: When we take care of our team first, it reflects positively on our customer care.
Accountability: We strive for quality of life and reach for high standards as a team.
Passion For Learning: We want to be at the forefront of change; there is always something we can learn.
Love One Another: Treat others the way you want to be treated. It’s simple, yet effective.
Intelligent Risk Taking: If something makes sense, we’re willing to give it a try.
Celebration: We celebrate life every day of the year with our teammates and residents.
Ownership: When everyone on the team is encouraged to take ownership of the care that they give, it positively improves their attitude, which affects everyone around them, from teammates to residents.
We would love to meet you and hear your pledge to live CAPLICO with us.
In addition to hiring a HR/ Payroll Rep who exhibits the above qualities that help us create a world class culture, we offer competitive wages, mentorship and training for new graduates, tuition reimbursement, dependent care and public transportation FSAs, cell phone and movie ticket discounts, 401(k) with matching contributions, career advancement opportunities, and medical, dental, and health insurance. Take a look at these benefits (and more!) at www.ensignbenefits.com
The Healthcare Resort of Kansas City
8900 Parallel Parkway
Kansas City, KS 66112
Unable to apply at the moment, or are you interested in hearing more about future opportunities with us? Join our talent network at ensignservices.jobs.net/join
The employer for this position is stated in the job posting. Ensign Services, Inc. provides recruiting services for operations in the skilled nursing, assisted living, home health and hospice industries.
Back to Jobs