Consider joining imageQUEST (IQ), a subsidiary of Xerox!
IQ is seeking candidates who have experience troubleshooting and diagnosing digital office equipment issues; and repairing and maintaining digital copier equipment (and related technology) in assigned territory. Continuous training on additional equipment and technology provided (copiers, fax machines, printers, MFP's).
Field Service Tech Duties:
- Perform territory/call management which includes the call-ahead program.
- Develop and maintain good customer relations in assigned territory, in addition to providing operator training, technical assistance and general customer information.
- Responsible for tools, laptop, blackberry, multimeter and other equipment assigned.
- Properly fill out assigned reports completely and on time.
- Maintain personal copy of all assigned publications in organized manner so that they are readily available for use as needed.
- Must review and be knowledgeable on company policies.
- Maintain proper parts custody levels to ensure prompt and efficient equipment service.
- Responsible for applying skills that will increase revenue through GMA sales, CITS, clicks and sales leads.
- Meet or exceed the following standards: Revenue, Parts Usage, Calls/Day, Recall %, P.H. %, Mech Time %, and additional goals as established by the supervisor.
- Responsible for continued development of skills through formal training, self-study, and on-the-job training.
- Demonstrate willingness and capacity to be trained on most digital office equipment that is in, or added to the company line.
- Responsible for maintaining vehicle per company's Fleet Safety policy.
- May be responsible for collecting meter reads and/or identifying non-contract printers at customer locations.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- At least three to five years industry experience, preferably with Xerox, Toshiba or Konica; industry certifications preferred but not required
- Basic mechanical aptitude and demonstrated skills strongly preferred
- Ability to work under stress; prioritize and perform a variety of concurrent tasks with minimal direction
- Excellent customer service
- Must have a valid driver's license with no points
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills handling digital copiers
- Strong relationship management skills with external and internal customers is required