1 week ago(10/4/2019 7:43 AM)
Kannapolis, Transitional Health Services of
Position Location : Street
1810 Concord Lake Road
Position Location : Zip
Purpose of Your Job Position
The primary purpose of the Transportation Aide is to drive facility vehicle to transport residents, staff and volunteers to desired destinations. Provides assistance/escort for residents to and from rehabilitation treatments. As a Consulate Health Care Transportation Aide you are entrusted with the responsibility of caring for our residents, families, co-workers, visitors and all others; as well as demonstrating in all interactions, Consulate Health Care’s five core values of Compassion, Honesty, Integrity, Respect and Passion. You are entrusted to provide innovative, responsible healthcare with the creation and implementation of new ideas and concepts that continually improve systems and processes to achieve superior results.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Review daily rehabilitation schedule and be available, as indicated.
- Provide minimal assist of residents transferring to and from wheelchairs.
- Assist nursing and rehabilitation personnel with transfers to and from vehicle.
- Transport residents to and from rehabilitation area for scheduled appointments.
- Operate elevators, as needed.
- Inform nursing and rehabilitation staff of any incidents/problems.
- Maintain positive, professional interaction with residents and staff.
- Attend in-service training sessions, as required.
- Adheres to facility policies and procedures and participates in facility quality improvement and safety programs.
- Embrace the Consulate Health Care’s five core values of compassion, honesty, integrity, respect and passion, and incorporate them into daily job function.
- Demonstrate respect and compassion in every interaction.
- Conduct oneself with the highest degree of honesty and integrity in every interaction.
- Demonstrate a passion for caring as evidenced by interactions with co-workers, residents, families and visitors.
- May be trained and assigned to perform the Customer Care Liaison duties as needed.
Education and Experience
- Must possess, as a minimum, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must posses a CNA/Certified Nurses Aide certification
- Valid, unencumbered state driver’s license. Chauffeur’s driver’s license preferred.
- Transportation/LTC experience preferred. Must have the physical ability to transfer residents and propel wheelchairs.
Connect With Us
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.