With operations in 35+ nations and ~ 20,000 employees worldwide, CSL is driven to develop and deliver a broad range of lifesaving therapies to treat disorders such as hemophilia and primary immune deficiencies, and vaccines to prevent influenza. Our therapies are also used in cardiac surgery, organ transplantation and burn treatment.
CSL is the parent company of CSL Behring and Seqirus. CSL Behring is a global leader in the protein biotherapeutics industry, focused on bringing to market biotherapies used to treat serious and often rare conditions. CSL Behring operates CSL Plasma , one of the world's largest collectors of human plasma, which is used to create CSL's therapies. Seqirus is the second largest influenza vaccine company in the world and is a transcontinental partner in pandemic preparedness and a major contributor to the prevention and control of influenza globally.
We invite you to take a look at the many career possibilities available around the globe and consider building your promising future at CSL by becoming a member of our team!
The Warehouse Administrative Coordinator serves as a liaison between Human Resources, Payroll, Environmental Health & Safety (EHS), and union personnel by administering and supporting labor relations, workforce planning, compensation administration, and various other administrative functions. Serves as back-up to the Warehousing Specialist, performing duties during absences.
- Facilitate and track department training to enable workforce to consistently execute all processes with accuracy and strict compliance to both current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and EHS regulations
- Manage department purchasing credit card, create purchase orders via Ariba, and maintain monthly billing statements for supplies, equipment, and all other expenses to support department needs
- Responsible for maintaining and understanding labor relations in order to work and communicate effectively with union personnel as well as track attendance, vacation, disciplines, and union wage progressions. Updates the time management system as required.
- Work directly with EHS department, Manager, and Production Supervisors to administer the department's Safety & Health Accident Reduction Process (SHARP) plan, tracking safety training, incidents, any/all other safety related requirements
- Maintain, review, and archive controlled documents, such as Logbooks, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), and work orders within manufacturing department while implementing the Company's Records Management policy and ensuring cGMP compliance of supporting documentation
- Participate in a full range of administrative/clerical support in addition to all other tasks assigned by manager and supervisors
Worker Sub Type: