Sherwin-Williamsis the largest paints and coatings company in the world. With $15.8 billion insales, more than 4,100 stores, and 140 manufacturing and distribution centersworldwide. Our 60,000 employees across the globe are diverse, innovative andpassionate. With a variety of rewarding and challenging opportunities,Sherwin-Williams is a great place to launch and grow a career. Find yours andjoin us today.
This position is responsible for supporting the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers. It will prepare customers' paint orders quickly and accurately, which involves tinting and mixing paint, preparing draw-downs for submittal to customers, maintaining accurate work order files and formulas, and cleaning, filling and repairing equipment as necessary. This position may also assist with general warehouse, delivery and customer service duties as needed, including loading and unloading of material, and waiting on customers.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be legally authorized to work in country of employment without sponsorship for employment visa status.
- Must be willing to work all scheduled hours and required overtime, which may include evenings and weekends, with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Must be able to operate material handling equipment (e.g. hand truck, pallet jack, forkllift, etc.).
- Must be able to tint paint, therefore, must be able to distinguish the difference between colors.
- Must be able to operate a computer and communicate via the telephone.
- High school diploma or comparable certification (e.g. GED).
- Prior experience as a paint mixer with the ability to understand pigment variations and characteristics and the tinting process.
- Prior customer service or retail experience.
Whowe are -
AtSherwin-Williams, we're proud of the company we keep — our family of loyalemployees.
EqualOpportunity Employer. All qualifiedcandidates will receive consideration for employment and will not bediscriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age,pregnancy, genetic information, creed, citizenship status, marital status orany other consideration prohibited by law or contract.
VEVRAAFederal Contractor requesting priority referral of protected veterans.