Recovery Solutions Specialist
The Consumers Credit Union team is looking to hire a passionate Recovery Solutions Specialist. In this role, you will build trusted relationships with members by providing financial solutions and outstanding service while ensuring timely contact of members with past due loans.
What you’ll be doing:
- Ensure timely contact of members with past due loans to inquire about repayment intent, to include phone calls, emails or texts.
- Counsel members in establishing payment arrangements as necessary.
- Collect and document past due accounts in accordance with department and legal guidelines.
- Exercise contractual remedies as needed.
- Uphold member confidentiality and maintain a professional standard.
- Develop an understanding of systems and product knowledge used by this position.
- Assist in other areas as directed by your supervisor.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable about financial industry’s products and services.
- Knowledge of Fair Debt Collections Practices Act and bankruptcy laws (Chapter 7, 11 and 13); Experience a plus.
- Good analytical judgment and creative problem solving capabilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Additional requirements include the ability to remain calm, patient, objective and professional when presented with difficult situations.
- Knowledge of current technology; able to easily navigate multiple software environments.
- Understanding of credit union history, philosophy, culture, values and vision.
What you didn't know about the team:
At Consumers, you're joining a team that works closely together and counts on one another. You'll find the people here enjoy an unusual high level of camaraderie.
Consumers offers outstanding health, dental, and vision plans and an excellent health insurance plan, which features low copays at the doctor and a low deductible for major medical. A 401(k) plan that provides a 100 percent match up to your first 10 percent of contribution following one year of employment. Plus generous paid time off, paid gym memberships, in-house training, wellness programs, life coaches, tuition reimbursement, and more. And don’t forget, loan discounts.
We are committed to Equal Employment Opportunity.
We are a proud Veteran & Military Friendly Employer.