K&L Distributors, Inc. a wholesale alcoholic beverage distributor is accepting applications for a Draft Technician. This position will work with “On Premise“ accounts (bars, restaurants, cocktail lounges, bowling alleys, etc.) to maximize draft beer product freshness & consumer satisfaction of K&L brands.
- Cleaning & maintaining draft beer dispensing systems
- Maintaining an adequate account inventory of necessary materials to complete account calls
- Keeping the draft area, van & draft cleaning & maintenance kits well organized, clean & safe
- “On call“ response ability for accounts if system issues arise
- Accountability for equipment at special events & loaners; some installation & system upgrade work
- A good working knowledge of draft beer systems is preferred but not required; however, applicants must possess mechanical aptitude & ability
- Good people skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Valid drivers license & good driving record
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug test and adhere to the company drug testing policy. K&L Distributors is an EOE.